Under Deck Drainage Systems:
An elevated deck can be an added benefit. The space underneath your deck can be turned into a dry usable space with the fraction of the cost of an actual roof structure. With a DEK Drain system, the space under a raised deck can be transformed into a lively focal point with finished ceilings, lighting and other amenities. DEK Drain allows for additional living space at an affordable cost. These types of systems run around $12-$15 per sq. ft installed.
Zip-UP Underdeck® finishes the underside of your deck providing dry, usable outdoor living space without sacrificing headroom or the beauty of your deck. The Zip-UP Underdeck System provides a washable mold resistant surface, while channeling any water from above to your gutter system.
- Professionally Approved Product.
- Meets Class A Fire Rating.
- Saves Headroom in Tight Spaces.
- Panels are Easy to Remove and Replace for Plumbing or Electrical Access.
- Clean, Grid-free Look.
- Easy to Clean.
- Stain, Mold, & Mildew Resistant.
- Interlocking Design is Water-tight.
- Paintable with Latex Paint
- Hurricane Tested