Outdoor lighting added to your outdoor living space provides a number of benefits. The most obvious benefit is that it will allow you to extend the use of your deck or patio beyond sunset. LED lighting can also be used to enhance safety and security. Outdoor lighting is also a great way to create ambiance, accent your landscaping, and show off your custom deck or patio space. LED low voltage lighting does not require an electrician to install as they are connected to a photo cell transformer.
TIMBER TECH LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING OPTIONS:
- All Lighting components have a 5-year limited warranty for residential applications.
- Components include Post Cap Light Modules, Riser Light, Accent Light, Under-Rail Light, and In-Deck Lights.
– See pictures below-
TREX DECK LIGHTING PROFILES:
-Deck lights provide a soft glow that lights the deck for easier way finding. They can be installed into the railing, stair risers or the deck itself.
-Deck lights use long-life LEDs from CREE, a worldwide leader in energy-efficient lighting. Compared to incandescent, Trex Deck Lighting uses significantly less energy.
-All deck lights are backed by a limited warranty. Trex covers the LED lights and housing for seven years of use.
-At 3000 degrees Kelvin, the light is warm white, adding a touch of coziness to any outdoor deck.
The new Starlight Designer Series is a lighting option to consider; a selection of custom designed patterns, laser cut into the lights’ stainless steel housing. Solar Deck Lights are making quite a comeback and are increasing in popularity. These lights are a high quality, durable yet elegant design feature that will complement any outdoor space.
- Solar Powered LED Accent Light created to suit a wide-array of residential and commercial applications
- Produce 5 to 6 lumens of light for up to ten hours
- Highly corrosion-resistant A316 (marine grade), brushed stainless steel housing
- Mounting hardware for both wood and metal surfaces (Included)
- Solar rechargeable AAA NiMH battery (Included)
- Body measures 1½” x 1½” x 8¾”, Solar panel Measures 1⅝” x 3¾, total length is approximately 9″.
OTHER LIGHTING LINKS: